And in the current climate of the world, I think more "thank you" cards are definitely in order! In fact, I have a Thankfulness Challenge for everyone seeing this hop:
- Send or hand deliver a thank you card to someone in your community that you feel needs a thank you for their service, positive attitude, or contribution to your community. It could be a pastor/minister, neighbor, your favorite check-out person at the store, a greeter, a volunteer at a Food Shelf/church/hospital/senior center/day care center. Law enforcement, mental health clinics, community improvement, teachers, firefighters, ambulances... so many more! Please share more suggestions in the comments below!!
Let's see what the Crew has created!
- Holly Krautkremer rubberredneck.typepad.com
- Mickey Roberts paperconversation.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com
- Kelly Kent mypapercraftjourney.com
- Holly Stene hollyshobbs.blogspot.com
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Bruno Bertucci stampinbruno.blogspot.com
- Jessica Williams thepapercaper.com.au
- Rochelle Blok rochelleblok.blogspot.com
- Wendy Weixler wickedlywonderfulcreations.blogspot.com