This hop is focusing on the handy people in our lives. Or at least the wanna-be handy people ;) We are using Nailed It, and its wonderful coordinating dies, of course. We need tools for our tools, right?!
Now, we choose the sets we are going to use for these hops up to 4 months in advance, so May is always a tough month for us. What we plan to use sometimes is retired before we can feature it, like the Build It dies that coordinate with this set. We decided to go forward with this set because the stamps are still available through May 22, 2017 at least (in the US and Canada only). And to provide ideas for those who already own the stamps and the dies. Enjoy!
This stamp set is available in Clear mount, Wood mount, and in French!
Had (all sold out) a coordinating set of dies called Build It framelits:
And was (these are all sold out too!) also available in a Clear mount, Wood mount, and French bundle for an extra 10% savings!
I can't wait to see all of the wonderful creations the Crew comes up with! Follow me!
- Rochelle Blok rochelleblok.blogspot.com
- Bronwyn Eastley addinktivedesigns.com
- Dawn Tidd tiddbitsfromdawn.typepad.com
- Twila Davis stampalittlelonger.blogspot.com
- Sue Plote thispinkrooster.blogspot.com
- Martha Inchley inchofcreativity.com
- Yapha Mason yaphamason.com
- Valerie Moody stampingwithval.com
- Charlet Mallett painted-orange.com
- Kelly Kent mypapercraftjourney.com
- Tanya Boser tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com
- Betty Traciak kittystamp.blogspot.com
- Jessica Williams thepapercaper.com.au
- Holly Krautkremer rubberreddneck.typepad.com
- Heidi Baks runningwscissorsstamper.blogspot.com
- Juana Ambida juanacreate.blogspot.com